Monday, December 5, 2011

Ice Cream Cake

My daughter loves ice cream cake, so for her birthday this year, I decided to make her one. I found a really easy recipe, that ANYONE can make. It doesn't involve melting any ice cream first, because you use ice cream sandwiches. The cake was so good and my daughter LOVED it! Thank you Jamielyn from I (Heart) Naptime!
Ice cream sandwiches(about 10ish)
Tub of whipped topping(Cool Whip)
1/2 jar of chocolate fudge
1/2 jar if caramel sauce
Your favorite candies chopped up. We used Twix and Milky Way

Lay  the sandwiches in a 9X13 pan. Then spread a layer of caramel and fudge. Sprinkle candy for the next layer. Cover with whipped topping and drizzle with more fudge, caramel and candy. Put cake in freezer for at least 2 hours. Enjoy! Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails